Boulder Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LPN (part-Time) - hiring clinic wide
at Boulder Medical Center
Job Description:Do you enjoy working with friendly and helpful people in a positive work environment? Are you ready to embrace a career that offers a variety of learning opportunities? Are you looking to make a positive impact on peoples' lives in our community?
Consider a career in the medical field as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at Boulder Medical Center (BMC). We're an independent, multi-specialty, outpatient network of providers and staff dedicated to engaging our patients in high-quality, compassionate health care. For nearly 70 years, BMC has been locally owned and operated, providing exceptional medical care to patients across the northwestern Front Range and surrounding communities. This unique business model is why many of our employees come and stay!
SUMMARY - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Supports the provider in a variety of patient care duties and performs related clerical duties in accordance with the area assigned
- Rooms patients, collects vitals and records all medical information in the patient’s EMR
- Prepares exam rooms for provider’s use, collects specimens, administers and documents all prescribed, OTC medication and drug samples per protocols
- Performs routine and special nursing procedures per the provider’s order.
- Teaches nursing procedures to patients and their families regarding specific out-patient medical care as needed
- Maintains equipment and medical supplies
- Performs administrative/clerical duties such as filing, phone calls, and faxing