Balfour Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Balfour Senior Living
Balfour Senior Living, a resort style senior living community, is seeking an experienced Painter to deliver exceptional service for residents on our Louisville Campus. We are a locally-owned company committed to providing a “new generation of retirement living” for seniors, offering a full continuum of care from independent and assisted living to skilled nursing care and every stage of memory care.
At Balfour, we are committed to a work environment that encompasses integrity, respect and a customer focus. We are dedicated to recognizing associate’s individual strengths where employees can attain personal satisfaction in their work while promoting a team-oriented atmosphere.
The Painter is responsible for ensuring the proper condition and appearance of the exterior and interior paint in our communities including touch-ups of resident rooms, apartments and common areas as well as patching walls, scraping, sanding, priming and taping the area to be painted. Your ability to work weekends and/or holidays as needed is essential in this role.
- Previous painting experience in a professional setting required.
- Able to estimate materials and time required to complete various tasks.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver's License and an excellent driving record.
- Excellent work history and attendance record.
- Considerable knowledge of standard power tools and equipment used in painting activities; able to use and operate hand and power tools as needed in a safe, efficient manner.
- Working knowledge of safety standards/precautions pertaining to painting and ability to read and follow MSDS recommendations and requirements.
- Ability to communicate openly, honestly and responsibly with others
- Ability to maintain a customer focus treating all customers with respect and integrity
- Ability to accept responsibility for agreements made and follow through as appropriate
- Ability to read, speak, understand the English language
- Ability to work some weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, bend, squat, crawl, and climb for prolonged periods
- Ability to push/pull objects and lift/carry up to 50 pounds
- Minimum high school graduate.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Our associates enjoy working for Balfour because we stand out from the crowd! We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefit package to our associates and our commitment to providing five-star quality service offers associates the opportunity to make a difference every day. If you are a dedicated, team-oriented individual that’s enthusiastic about working with seniors, apply today!