Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Help Desk Representatives
Compensation: $13.80/hr – 17.68/hr depending on experience
Shifts: There are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available
- Be able to navigate windows applications, and use web-based search engines.
- Have active listening skills to understand the issue and troubleshoot resolutions using the tools, resources, and procedures for our client.
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to stay on task and take initiative.
- Be self-disciplined and be able to operate independently while managing time effectively according to established policies and procedures without close supervision.
- Able to present pre-written solutions clearly.
- Consistently use appropriate tone to provide information to customers and problem resolution.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 months call center experience (desired, not required)
- Must be able to accept a shift between 24x7x365.
- Type a minimum of 30 WPM.
- Must be outgoing and willing talk to clients over the phone.
- Understand customers' needs and helping them solve issues.
- A passion for delivering an excellent customer experience.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.