Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at EnerSys Inc.
ABSL Space Products (a division of EnerSys) is the world-leading manufacturer of Lithium-ion batteries for space applications. As part of an ongoing expansion program, we are seeking talented individuals who have the self-motivation and desire to become world-leaders in their field to join our office in Longmont, Colorado.
Main Responsibilities of Job:
- Perform space battery and cell testing with an emphasis on mechanical, thermal and vacuum testing
- Utilizing internally developed test procedures, the Test Technician will be responsible for performing tests (TVAC, vibration, electrical, etc) for all phases of testing
- Perform duties diligently and efficiently with limited oversight
- Work closely with Test Engineers and Project Engineers to complete testing and investigate anomalies
- Complete test documentation accurately and neatly
- Work to a task list and self-manage time
- Report directly to the Test Manager
- Ability to follow and execute standard operating procedures in an aerospace environment
- Executes work with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to work within a close knit team to strict deadlines
- Database entry experience with Excel or similar programs
- Aerospace or high tech industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of or experience with lithium-ion or other batteries advantageous
- Educational requirement: minimum of a high school diploma (or equivalent)