Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Management Trainee Intern Boulder - Summer 2019
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Internships - All Internships
- Job ID
Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
It's Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
This position is available in multiple locations throughout Boulder, CO including the following zip codes: 80303, 80304, 80020, 80027, and 80501
This position has a compensation of $13/hour
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - everyday, you'll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won't be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be a rising Senior enrolled in a bachelor's degree program (full-time) or a master's degree program (part-time or full-time) graduating on or before May 2020.
- Must have a minimum of 3 months of sales experience (examples can include, but not limited to; retail, commission sales, serving/restaurant environment, leadership in athletics/team activities, and leadership in military, community, social, or academic organizations)
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in past 5 years (ie., DUI/DWI).
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.