Front Range Community College
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
BCC Admissions & Outreach Welcome Center Customer Service Representative, Work Study/Student Hourly*
at Front Range Community College
SELECTION PROCESS -
Preliminary screening will be made on the basis of completed application package submitted by candidate. Completed application package includes:
- An eForm application
- A copy of current class schedule
- Please note that students may copy their class schedule from eWolf and paste into a Word document. Then save it to your desktop in order to upload to the OpenHire eForm application (Step 6).
All application materials become the property of Front Range Community College and cannot be copied. FRCC will conduct a criminal background check on selected candidate. Employment offers and continued employment are contingent upon receiving a satisfactory report.
FRCC is committed to diversity and inclusion and is intentional about creating a learning and working environment that recognizes the value of individual and group differences. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage inquiries from applicants who will contribute to the cultural and ethnic diversity of our college. FRCC does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, age, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or national origin in employment or in our educational programs and activities.
NOTE TO STUDENTS: Please use your student email address when applying for Work Study/Student Hourly positions.
GENERAL SUMMARY - BCC Admissions & Outreach Welcome Center Customer Service Representative, Work Study/Student Hourly
In this vital role student staff will provide guidance and service referrals to guests, new students and continuing students in order to help them complete the enrollment process and navigate the college & campus experience. The Admissions and Outreach team is the face, and voice, of FRCC, so it is important to create a friendly and welcoming environment in a professional manner.
Through quality customer service, the person in this position will perform job duties that may include but not necessarily be limited to:
• Welcome individuals and provide personalized assistance with questions about FRCC, the enrollment process, application, registration, deadlines, classes and additional information
• Coach students through the enrollment and registration process
• Assist Admissions & Outreach staff with campus and community events
• Schedule appointments. Place reminder phone calls for appointments
• Answer phone call questions; provide courteous service and accurate information; transfer callers to requested departments or persons when needed
• May assist with application processing
• Participate in call campaigns as needed
• Provide general clerical/administrative assistance. Assist with data entry in Recruit, make copies of handouts, and create documents
• Utilize computer software such as; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Maintain knowledge of college website, eWolf, Banner, SARS and Recruit.
• Other duties as assigned
• Enrolled in at least 6 credits for the current semester
• Ability to project a positive and enthusiastic attitude. Represent the college in a professional manner at all times
• Strong customer and communication skills, previous experience preferred
• Ability to maintain and respect confidential nature of information by complying with FERPA guidelines
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Willing to learn and abide by all college procedures, policies, and the code of conduct
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
• Demonstrate strong work ethic - dependable and reliable; Be prompt, responsible, ready, and on-time for scheduled work shifts
• Experience using computer and navigating software
Front Range Community College, as required by the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act), has compiled a comprehensive Campus Security Report. This report includes information about crime statistics from the previous three years, campus security policies as well as prevention programs. Information pertaining to the Boulder County, Larimer and Westminster campuses as well as the Brighton Center are also made available in this report. Published annually, this report can be found on the Front Range Community College web site under campus locations or by following this link. http://www.frontrange.edu/About-Us/Campus-Locations/Campus-Security-Report.aspx . A paper copy is also available upon request by contacting the Public Safety Office at the Boulder County Campus, the Larimer Campus or the Westminster Campus.