Front Range Community College
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
BCC Information Technology Services Technical Assistant, Work Study/Student Hourly
at Front Range Community College
Preliminary screening will be made on the basis of completed application package submitted by candidate. Completed application package includes:
- An eForm application
- A copy of current class schedule
- Please note that students may copy their class schedule from eWolf and paste into a Word document. Then save it to your desktop in order to upload to the OpenHire eForm application (Step 6).
All application materials become the property of Front Range Community College and cannot be copied. FRCC will conduct a criminal background check on selected candidate. Employment offers and continued employment are contingent upon receiving a satisfactory report.
FRCC is committed to diversity and inclusion and is intentional about creating a learning and working environment that recognizes the value of individual and group differences. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage inquiries from applicants who will contribute to the cultural and ethnic diversity of our college. FRCC does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, age, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or national origin in employment or in our educational programs and activities.
NOTE TO ALL STUDENTS: Please use your Front Range Community College student email when applying.
GENERAL SUMMARY - BCC Information Technology Services Technical Assistant, Work Study/Student Hourly
Job duties may include but not necessarily be limited to:
- Greet and assist customers;
- Guide students and staff through log-on process;
- Reset passwords and unlock accounts;
- Assist lab users with software issues;
- Monitor and replenish printer supplies;
- Resolve basic printing issues;
- Answer IT Service Desk phone; record service requests;
- Provide basic desktop support with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Windows and Internet;
- Contact IT technicians for technical support as necessary;
- Must be willing to learn technology skills specific to the department’s needs;
- Provide basic hardware and software technical support.
• Must be a FRCC student enrolled in at least 6 credits for the current semester, preferably in an IT related program.
• Comfortable working with technology and people.
• Eager to work
• Eager to learn
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be interested in and willing to perform in entry level position
- Must have basic desktop support skills including Microsoft Office, Windows and Internet
- Good technical writing skills
- Motivated self starter and team player
- Ability to work independently
Front Range Community College, as required by the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act), has compiled a comprehensive Campus Security Report. This report includes information about crime statistics from the previous three years, campus security policies as well as prevention programs. Information pertaining to the Boulder County, Larimer and Westminster campuses as well as the Brighton Center are also made available in this report. Published annually, this report can be found on the Front Range Community College web site under campus locations or by following this link. http://www.frontrange.edu/About-Us/Campus-Locations/Campus-Security-Report.aspx . A paper copy is also available upon request by contacting the Public Safety Office at the Boulder County Campus, the Larimer Campus or the Westminster Campus.