MISTRAS Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Radiography Level II Technicians
at MISTRAS Group, inc.
• Requires high school diploma or equivalent, technical school or college credits preferred.
• Must possess a current ASNT NDE Level II certificate in the NDT method responsible; and possess adequate knowledge in the NDE method responsible.(RT)
• Proven ability to perform a variety of tasks, often changing assignments on short notice.
• Proven ability to prioritize and complete work assignments by specific deadlines.
• Proven ability to follow and communicate to subordinates precise directions and procedures of the customer on the project.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Ability to generate technical data orally, in writing, and electronically as required and appropriate.
• 12 months prior NDT experience required.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
• Frequent lifting up to 30 lbs.
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer