Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Support Engineer
at Splunk Inc.
VictorOps/Splunk is looking for a customer focused Technical Support Engineer to join one of the best Technical Support teams in the business. This is an opportunity to grow your technical skill-set in a supportive learning environment, while working closely with with nearly every internal and external facet of the business.
The ideal candidate has strong communication and time management skills, as well as a problem solving approach that sees the underlying opportunity in every customer challenge.
- Communicate clearly and patiently with a wide variety of both internal and external customers via phone, chat, email, social media, and in person
- Identify customer issues; research answers; guiding client through solutions in an efficient, accurate and professional manner
- Improve product design by listening to customer feedback, identifying and clearly defining problems and recommending changes
- Work with colleagues to improve internal processes
- A BA from an accredited University or comparable Military Service.
- Customer service experience (of any kind)
- General technical aptitude with a desire to grow skillset
- Highly self-motivated, with a genuine desire to contribute
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people, management, and organizational skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and cross-functional teams, as well as 3rd parties
- Must be located near Boulder Colorado and able to commute daily into our office (this is not a remote position)
(None of these are required and training will be provided, but experience in any of these areas is a plus)
- Technical background / experience
- Comfortable in the command line / Linux environments
- Experience working with and troubleshooting APIs / Web-hooks, POSTman, RunScope
- Experience using any products from our many integration partners
- Experience with SalesForce, Jira, ServiceNow, SumoLogic, Video Editing, Sketch
- A competitive salary, generous benefits, and equity
- The chance to join a fun and hard-working team
- A collaborative, open work environment at our office in the heart of downtown Boulder
- Free snacks, catered meals, a rooftop patio, and cold brew coffee on tap
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in VictorOps/Splunk!
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!