The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Geo Group
Facility: BOULDER HEADQUARTERS - EM
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position is located in Boulder, Colorado - this is a full-time temporary position with no end date. Benefits include 11 paid holidays, medical 1st of the month following 90 days and 401K with a match.
BI is one of the leading technology companies in Colorado and the largest provider of innovative electronic monitoring solutions in the United States. We excel at proving technological solutions to over 1,000 agencies nationwide and allowing those agencies to fulfill their missions without worrying about the technical complexities.
Ensures returned equipment is received, tracked, disinfected and routed in a timely and accurate manner.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives and prioritizes returned product repair units. Separates and sorts by unit type. Verifies and records unit information in the computer database and routes equipment to the appropriate station.
- Corresponds with the Customer Business Services group to resolve discrepancies on incoming Service Repair Orders (SRO’s).
- Responsible for timely processing of returned accessories/products through the reclamation work cell.
- Logs in all Reward Program returns and forwards the data to the Finance group on a monthly basis.
- Scraps obsolete and/or damaged equipment and generates reports for management.
- Disinfects returned units through the UV chamber.
- Keeps receiving area neat, clean and well organized.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- One to three years of experience in a shipping/receiving function or warehouse environment preferred.
- Ability to follow complex visual work instructions.
- Good organizational skills.
- Understanding and use of Lean Manufacturing methodologies.
- Attention to detail, accuracy.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexibility with the ability to shift priorities as needed.
- Ability to work cross-functionally.
- Basic computer skills, including MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.