University of Colorado Boulder
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Survey Research Coordinator
at University of Colorado Boulder
The University of Colorado Anschutz MedicalCampus is a public education and research facility serving more than 5,000students, and a world-class medical destination at the forefront oflife-changing science, medicine, and healthcare. CU Anschutz offers more than140 highly rated degree programs through 13 schools and colleges, and receivesover $400 million in research grants each year. We award nearly 4,000 degreesannually, including more graduate and professional degrees than any otherColorado institution. Powered by our award-winning faculty, renowned researchersand a reputation for academic excellence, CU Anschutz Medical Campus drivesinnovation from the classroom to the laboratory to the delivery of unparalleledpatient care.
The Colorado School of Public Health, Department of Community and Behavioral Health - The Healthy Kids Colorado Survey & Smart Source is seeking a full-time university staff(non-classified) Survey Research Coordinator.
The Colorado School of Public Health administers both the Healthy KidsColorado Survey (HKCS) and Smart Source. The HKCS is an anonymous and voluntary youth survey serving as Colorado's onlyrepresentative data on health behaviors, social-emotional indicators, andprotective factors and is only administered to middle and high school students.Smart Source is an inventory of schoolhealth best practices, completed by school staff for both elementary andsecondary schools.
Examples of Work:
The Survey Research Coordinator will work with HKCS/Smart Source teammembers and assist with all aspects of survey administration including
- preparing survey materials
- data entry and quality assurance of data
- workingclosely with the community and school specialists to ensure timely and correctadministration and return of surveys as scheduled
- preparing and scanningsurveys; and data preparation.
The salary range for this position is $42,266 - $45,000 and is commensurate with skills and experience. This position is eligible for overtime compensation.
The University of Colorado offers a full benefits package. Information onUniversity benefits programs, including eligibility, is located at https://www.cu.edu/employee-services.
Your total compensation goes beyond the numberon your paycheck. The University of Colorado provides generous leave, healthplans and retirement contributions that add to your bottom line.
* Total Compensation Calculator:https://www.cu.edu/employee-services/total-compensation
Diversity and Equity:
Please click here for information on disabilityaccommodations: http://www.ucdenver.edu/about/departments/HR/jobs/Pages/JobsatCUDenver.aspx
The University of Colorado Denver | AnschutzMedical Campus is committed to recruiting and supporting a diverse studentbody, faculty and administrative staff. The university strives to promote aculture of inclusiveness, respect, communication and understanding. Weencourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilitiesand all veterans.
The University of Colorado is committed to diversity andequality in education and employment.
The University of Colorado Denver | AnschutzMedical Campus is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for ourfaculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, weconduct background investigations for all prospective employees.
- A bachelor's degree in public health, public administration, social/behavioral sciences, physical sciences, nursing, healthcare, finance, accounting, business administration, business, or a directly related field from an accredited institution.
- Substitution: A combination of education and related technical/paraprofessional experience may be substituted for the bachelor's degree on a year for year basis.
- Must possess and maintain current valid driver's license, reliable transportation, satisfactory driving record, and personal automobile insurance. (State mileage reimbursement is available).
- Must be willing and able to drive own vehicle for work as needed (state mileage reimbursement available.)
- A Master's degree in public health, public administration, social/behavioral sciences, physical sciences, or a directly related field from an accredited institution
- At least one year of experience with research and data collection
- At least one year of experience following research study processes and protocols
- Literacy in word processing, spreadsheet, database software programs, and ability to learn specialized software as needed
- Experience with survey research and research protocols.
- Experience with data analysis, quantitative analysis and research methods
- Experience with database and database software such as SQL
- Experience with survey software such as REDCap or Qualtrics
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees at all levels throughout the institution.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Demonstrated commitment and leadership ability to advance diversity and inclusion.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and complete tasks on deadline
*Applications are accepted electronically ONLY at www.cu.edu/cu-careers * REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS: 1). A cover letter/letter of application which specifically addresses the job requirements and outlines qualifications. 2) A current resume/CV. 3) List of 3-5 professional references. Questions should be directed to Whitney Israel at Whitney.Israel@ucdenver.edu