Vivage Quality Health Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Nursing Assistant
at Vivage Quality Health Partners
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
5 Star skilled nursing facility with outstanding clinical outcomes and exceptional staff longevity.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Mesa Vista is seeking a FT, PT & PRN CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) at their skilled nursing community located in Boulder, CO.
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Resourceful, adaptibility and compassion
- Ability to work with diverse resident needs
- Exceptional communication
- Passionate about resident care and rights
- Sign on bonus is available based on performance, applicable qualifications and request
In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Mesa Vista is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!